The Ammo Box Campaign!
Youth and small group leaders, this is your chance to educate and empower your group to make a difference in a hurting world!
[An Ammo Box]:
• A military-issued ammo box filled with 150 child soldiers' dog tags
• An avenue to educate your group by exposing them to a very real world issue
• A chance to educate your group to be agents of change instead of apathetic onlookers
• An opportunity to raise a minimum of $650 for your group and $1,250 for our rescue and advocacy projects
• A group-style campaign launched out of the "WEAR THEIR REALITY" Child Soldier Advocacy campaign...
[How It Works]:
STEP 1) You buy a box from us. Inside that box are 150 child soldier dog tags, a featured project, a campaign DVD, “Join US” cards and a Project: AK-47 military-style tee.
STEP 2) You (the leader) keep the shirt, rally the group, play the campaign video and launch a one to three month dog tag selling initiative.
STEP 3) Your group sells 150 dog tags at $15 each. You will receive a minimum of $650 for group use. The remaining profits will be returned to Project: AK-47 for their child soldier rescue and rehabilitation efforts.
[For More Info]:
Please Visit www.ammobox.info
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN TAKING ON AN AMMO BOX GROUP CAMPAIGN,
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org